Monday, January 3, 2011

~ the enemy mine ~

I Sleep so I can awake again, empty so I may fill up .
The circle continues and it expands. Learning is forever.

There is so much to be experienced. I run to the day to have new information.
Not all of it is processed immediately, or fits with my understanding in the moment. 
The teachings are all around me so I can utilize and share what has been presented now or later when the cultivation has been put into place. 

I was confronted the other day and it hurt me because I let it hurt.
No coincidence that much of my information lately has about releasing the issues that are in my mirror 
and what I discovered for me, was a deeper understanding of the words I have been given and the words I have received. 
We do not have to agree with anyone or anything that does not comply with our hearts. 
I learned how open to sadness I am when another is hurtful. ( My stuff) yet, what I took in that was their stuff. (My choice) 

I learned that tides turn, vindication is useless and unwise. 
I forgot my own words that spirit had sent to me, "Not all souls are ready to receive." 
Some are still infantile in their understanding so their process is not mine - our seeing and hearing are not always in alignment even when we think we are speaking the same language. 

Just because we have eyes it does not mean we can see, just because we touch, does not mean we can feel, just because we speak, does not mean we are heard. It is all perspective, and objective. That has to be my reminder everyday.  
I went to sleep for a bit yesterday and I woke up rested today ~ I say thank you now for the gentle slap…. 
The little sliver if irritation that was removed but left a small red spot to remind me of the “gift” 
Smiling ~ on to the day! (DL)

No comments: