Saturday, June 11, 2011

~ Heavenly Thoughts ~

Getting to Heaven has never been an aspiration of mine..the whole idea of polishing my halo, keeping the gown white, watching my P's and Q's and that judgement thing, it is just way to overwhelming for me. 
I am a tarnished soul that likes to play in the dirt. After all that is where all things grow. I do not mind getting my hands dirty and I say the things most are afraid to say (with love, of course). 

As I understand it, the gate is always open and not just for the elite, that forgiveness is the Rule, not the exception and the opportunity is always there to have a do-over. 

I will never condemn you if you think differently so I ask you do so in return. (I believe that is part of the plan) 
Heaven/Hell - in my eyes, fear tactics. Yikes. I will save the fear for climbing the Mountian with-out being roped in. Hummmm that may be more of a rush really, however I don't buy fear to make you good. 

I believe that we are inherently wonderful from the get-go. It is only when we begin the first half our lives we are told differently ~ Let the "GAMES" begin ~ Then we spend that later part of our lives trying to un-do all our so called wrongs. What a racket. AND, from this insanity people have made a LOT of money, but that is another rant.

So off I go to do what I do. Enjoy my life. Will I mess up? OH will I ever. But a very dear friend of mine said she was saving me a seat in 'hell" (Like that is supposed to make me feel better).

I do understand I create every day and take full responsibility for my creation. To me it is quite simple. When I am gone? I am gone. Where I go ? In this moment. as I write, I am not too worried about it.

~ Much love to all
(DL)

2 comments:

Princess said...

Beautiful!

Marci said...

I so agree with your thoughts Deb. If God is ever -forgiving then why do we need to worry about doing what makes us happy providing it is not malicious to anyone. In LOVE, we are ONE. <3 <3