Thursday, February 4, 2016

WISH







The edifice of a wish…

I closed my eyes and let institution take over, melting away the stream of conscious. My wish is that wishing wasn’t a place where we go to escape, and that it wasn’t associated with hope or magic….

Finding life inside the hope is like the unfulfilled prayer - a mystical, ethereal illusion that has led my heart to the depths of disappointment. I wagered everything I own on the roll of the dice, and the anesthetized position of nothingness. In this space, there is a sudden loss of accountability in a hopeful moment, as the stakes are high and the risk factor is huge.

I find the secret vein and tap in.

The initial thought of fruition is a rush. An injected adrenaline hit of the surreal.

It is the transcendental world of a fairy tale – and we all know that fairy tales can be violent and dark, not always the stuff dreams are made of yet, I wish.

The temptation is to get lost at sea, find the falling star and puff the magic dragon. It is the allure of my subconscious as it dangles like the proverbial carrot in my face, calling me out to reach the hungry desire.

That hunger is alive and must be fed.

I stand alone in my intimate wishes; it is hard to keep both feet on the ground. One of them planted firmly in inner logic, the other dancing in probability and I implore them to come together – but to no avail. For some reason, they won’t play nicely in the sand box, so the push-pull tries to separate my yen.

I know the beauty of being starved holds a deeper appreciation for the sustenance, so I load up on the intake but never without benediction. In grace and deed, there isn’t a wish to be had; it will remain in that delicate empty space, null and void, untouched and formless.

To make any want a reality, I click my heals three times and get to it. Igniting the source, putting source into purpose, and the karmic wheel goes round. I have taken it to the next level and now, and I begin my work.

Manifestation can happen; it really can and it is just cause for encouraging that inner rush again. It is desire, the ravenousness feeling without expectations, and nursing the obsession of possibility. It is knowing that the possibility is only found in truth because when desire is backed by the universe, it supersedes it all.

Mindful thoughts, clarity in my disillusion, no pain no gain as I reach for the falling star. This is stuff our dreams are made of but I don’t get to have them fulfilled until I am full.

So, filling up is why I do my thing.

Back to the surreal, the reality of a moment that needs no introduction. We are always (and never) given another chance to change what is – a wish upon a wish that needs a conscious mind to devour the improbable and create safety.

NO more running. NO more hiding and when we play the mind well, there is a wealth of security - Good to know, so trying to escape doesn’t need to be an option based on a wish… anymore. (dl)





No comments: