Saturday, July 9, 2016

SPIRITUAL COMA


Today I lapsed into a spiritual coma.
My mind was full - too full and I felt stuck. Time to purge, release, step back, assess and get ready for the next surge of information.  

I wonder about my agitation, restlessness, in and out of felicity. I wonder about the nagging of my heart that wants a taste of something but what is it?
Nothing tangible, nothing real, and nothing to say or do, I can’t put words to it.

Then I view the morning clouds and the light in the sky, it changes everything,

The rays are pouring through in a perfect stream. The stream…. yes, this is what I am missing. The stream of consciousness that I tend to forget until extreme beauty is in front of me in all of its glory. The stream that flows is the connection to spirit and the stream that believes in my purpose.

That is what I was missing and all it took to inspire. 

The understated immenseness of what is around me. How could the light make such a difference? It is magic for me - the light went straight to the heart center.  

I see now as I go through my days in a daze, it is important to confront my feelings, to talk to the heart stream and listen to the fluidity of the wind.

We are infants in our understanding and our control... until we connect to source and source is here to grow us up, guide, and direct our understanding. This is the personal and direct line to inner happiness.

Wake up. Find your Stream, your pool, your river to dip into and get soaked in the information that surrounds you. Then... say thank you. Quietly or aloud, you will be heard. (DL)




No comments: