Thursday, August 26, 2010

~ thought waves ~



I am in you can you see me?
Every time I criticize, judge, scoff I take a piece of my soul away. I whittle away at the very essence of my light. Why? I am still human and I do human things. I have to remember that my light, your light, is a direct reflection in us all, so I harm myself every time an ugly thought is acknowledged.
This is a constant battle I face daily so my practice must contain the other side of my light which is my darkness. Find the reason behind the ugly, what or who is it that I am really responding to. Digging in is tough, but the more awareness to the energy I give out, the easier it is to be in light of love and peace.

Acknowledgment of the things that gnaw at me is the challenge. What is it that creates such disdain in my being sometimes. Insecurities, jealousy, greed and lust… So I have all of those feelings and I admit it loud. The trick is to find the means to the end. What drives them out to the surface. Do I make myself feel better after a spew…no it works in the opposite for me. I typically can’t stand what I muttered and again it eats away at my light. That circle will continue until I am more present. This is the never ending quest for all.

Even if the thoughts are not spoken they are there. And we all understand that our thoughts become are reality. Do I want an ugly world to live in? No, I do not. As I move through the day, I will be the best I can be ~ the ones who know me personally know I say exactly what I am feeling in the moment. I do not hold back for in the moment it is my truth.

I am no different than you. I just say what others are afraid to admit sometimes, good, bad or indifferent.
So with me now, I ask you to hold my hand on our journey to be the light. Acknowledge what tears into the soul,  Release the toxins of the fear, and dance with me in the light…. (DL)

No comments: