Friday, January 25, 2013

~ nothing to hold..


We tend to be very possessive, protective and righteous about our concepts and love. The "momma bear" syndrome kicks in when we are up against a wall, especially for our loved ones and beliefs. But ponder this, the Higher message…There is nothing to possess we don't own any of it.  "Mine" is not an option, not even our opinions so, there is nothing to defend. This is a tough one, stay with with me.. 

Everything you know, you have, or you receive, is from another Source. ~ It is the infinite spiral, interconnection ~ So to lay claim, defend or go to war for anything outside the heart is time wasted and brings us back to a place we are all trying to leave known as [separation…]

Without "ownership" comes with a responsibility. That responsibility is to uphold your virtues with the absence debate. When you are challenged, accept you are challenged because everyone has an idea of "how it is"…please don't take it personally or out of context. I am not speaking about danger. I am speaking to the vibration, the energy, the Love.. For every time you get riled up, it depletes you..

Consider the next level. It is a quiet one, a peaceful one minus the over zealous Ego. Perhaps in time, it will all make sense? I am not sure, I don't know. But at this juncture what I can tell you is that it just feels good to surrender. I offer this view,  it has served me well and in a time when there is so much turbulence, it is nice to have something to bring calm. When you understand you have nothing, then you truly have it all...  (dl)

No comments: