Thursday, November 6, 2014

I am not what you think I am…..



We are the all, we are nothing - and we shed our persona daily. The skin that holds us together changes, dies, and revitalizes until the circle of life puts us in another form…. and even then, someone will still try to pigeon-hole us as this way or that. But I guess that is what people need because when you get right down to it, no one really knows, no one really cares, and no one can say differently (without a lie crossing their lips) and speak to what happens to us in absolute validity –

Is it just cause, cause and effect, or the ever-popular ‘karma’ that takes us from one dimension to another? No one can be sure. 

The truth is: There is not one single truth; there is 7billion and counting so the big picture is totality. We are a working humming organism of chaos and most of us (myself included) have a very hard time trying to wrap our head around all the things (like this) that we really do not know.

I do not pretend to understand my mind, my purpose, and what is beyond it. We (you and I) go about our business. Some do it with passion, some with indifference and some with malice but in the end, I suppose there is a price to pay.  


Ashes to ashes, dust to dust - All I can hope for this: that the next time around, (if there is one….) I will fly (dl)

No comments: