Sunday, November 9, 2014

I don’t have regret I have curiosity…


The wonder of “what if” crosses my path now-and-then and stirs my imagination, but there will never be a way to know or a way to tell how the unseen would have played out….. just a thought of a possibility that slipped away under the guise of choice. 

.... and I would not change one thing in my life because I truly understand the ripple - (knowing good times as well as bad times had a huge impact) I am grateful. So as I have aged (and thankfully received a bit of wisdom) I am a little more reserved, more thoughtful and more cautious with decisions. My spontaneity is not gone, it still envelopes my essence, but all this means is I am quicker to say “NO” and mean it.

The point is: We can make the next moment amazing, or simply ruin it with “what if” -dwelling there removes our sensibility and it is futile. 

* (Let the past stay there where it belongs.) 

Thoughts like "It could have", "it might have", or the real version "it didn’t happen..." are the only things we know for sure. So when the past rises give it a smile or perhaps an internal bow - but remember it is the Universe, the imagination, the intuition (the 3rd eye) that really gets the credit of who and where we are now. 

It is said, “curiosity killed the cat” - I say, the cat has nine lives. (dl)

No comments: