Tuesday, November 17, 2015

FREE SPIRIT



Problems will intensify when we don't act on what we truly know and feel...


Oh how I get restless with the urge to run, even though I am a homebound rooted soul.  And I was told once, "That is a problem" but I couldn't get into that theory - sometimes, we just have to fly. 

Like so many, I don't do well in a lot of noise or a frantic pace so to pacify the edge I need to resonate with the sounds that soothe us naturally; nature’s sounds - or no sounds at all, but to get there can be tricky – this is what I do…

When the yen to escape is looming, go inside your creative excuses to be invisible - there is a whole world you can tap into.  It is that momentary gap one foot in reality, and the other somewhere else. This is like a "meditative state." It is the place where we can hear the whisper of the beating heart and the sound of nothing - surrounded by nothing. This is the intuitive juices rush through our veins to simply say…. breathe; and in an automatic response, we breathe.


Free to go nowhere and everywhere we lightly rise. 
Imagine the gentle warmth of the thermal…This is it. 
The freedom of our spirit - let it soar. 
Listen to the sound of your soul. (dl)

No comments: