Friday, December 18, 2015

FULL CIRCLE AS I GO








It is a curious war I have raged as I hopelessly try to engage and fulfill many truths. Problem arises in innocence as I battle the demons from the deepest darkest place in the core.

The truths are so blackened; raw and undefined they stay behind in the space of the surreal. To revive them is like giving birth to a nauseating beast of remembrance –

But I know I must -

Delete the lust when he bent me over
Repel the malign that scalds the memory
Embrace the relentless mind chatter then backhand it hard
Turn a blind eye for my eyes have witnessed such atrocities
Rot in the notion I make a difference
Throw my hands up, as I really don’t give a fuck anymore


The smell of desperation, the taste of cold refute, and the angst of:
Will I? Should I? and can I be someone else if only for a moment.

Walking through the embers of a child, a girl, and a woman of different guises in time and space is difficult to articulate in color, so I stay still in the gray. The fight continues to exist in middle ground like the remains of the ashes that stick to the bare feet of the soul.

As I wash the dirt off my naked sincerity I observe the new form it takes on mixing with liquid life – all of a sudden color pours from the tears; it stems from a mystical aromatic hue that takes my breath away and chokes me hard.

Full circle is the karmic wheel I have lived respectively, wholly, and dangerously wild.

An unrivaled call to meet sets the heart on fire once again. I am alive, renewed and above all ready to take on another round of the core rioting with possibility; knowing full well, that the circle is void and I will be ashen once again… (dl)


https://www.facebook.com/360degreesofinspiration/


No comments: