Thursday, September 4, 2014

BE who you are...

~ It is beyond my ability to reconcile with the insidious thoughts of self pity, and the dangerously dirty and depleting inner self talk that can take my breath away at times; it is like I don’t even know what unleashes that side of “me”... Yet, at the same time I hear it, see it and wonder why or how do these things ever enter my space? 

My logical mind says no worries, it is just the dark side, give it some light. My heart says bring it on… My body says oh that doesn’t feel good, but my Soul knows. It knows when enough is enough and to surrender without judgment or a fight is the only path to peace. 

And finally after all these years, I came to this acceptance - Totality. One thing cannot exist without the its opposite. It is a harsh truth but we all know the truth will set you free. Not to bury or hide or mask who you are but to embrace every inch, every thought, and put yourself right. 

There is not a formula… it is personal. But when you really ask the hard questions and listen to the answers - with a shrug of the shoulders and a gentle hug from above, moving past the little nasties (in our head) life gets easier, smoother and cleaner. It is a process… and we go full circle to round back again. Sometimes you just have to go hummmm (dl)

No comments: