Thursday, October 12, 2017

IT'S FALL




Pulling out of the wreck of twisted emotions 
I stand up; brush myself off 
dirty, shaken, and confused
It takes a bit of time before the reality of the moment unleashes its 

fury upon my soul 

I am bitter
I am angry 
I am filled with an unfamiliar energy that is trying to consume me
I resist
I don’t like the way I am wearing this emotion
I try to run; it follows me
I try to forget; it hangs on
and just when I am at my edge
a sudden rush of truth
explodes inside
tears turn to relief
Relief turns to forgiveness
I unfold
intricate tapestries play a song in my head
a matrix of experiences
golden leaves and blacked skies
it all makes no sense 
yet every single moment has, had and will have purpose
hands to the heart center
and like seasons we cycle
so I avow to let the healing begin again
and again
it’s fall 
-debbie lynn

“Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt” – John Muir

https://www.facebook.com/360degreesofinspiration/

No comments: