Sunday, June 13, 2010

~ Finding my meaning ~

Questioning, investigating, wondering.
I take what I have been given and always look for more.
I am not satisfied with what I am told. I want the experience(s) I want to feel it. I want the energy inside outside, all of it.
I touch the flame after I was told it was hot.  This is how I gain my understanding.

I found the meaning of my name, broke this down. I realized it was not a coincidence. (because there are no coincidences) I analyze the geometry of nature, the light in the sky, the shape of the crack in the sidewalk, the length of my attention span because….. To be closer to my self I had to tear myself apart.
“Just ” is an inadequate answer that is not typical in and of my being.
Some say that the colors, sounds, aesthetics that meld with me are dictated as per my birth day, month, year.
NO, I don’t buy into that, way too generic for my mind.
I dig into what I am responding to with my heart. (I am an artist so don’t tell me or ask me what my favorite color is).
Exploring what makes me happy, understanding the who I am is a process. My process.
I have never understood how anyone else can tell me differently, especially when I am not known to the architects of those stigmas.

Smells, tastes, touch, what I see, what I hear. These senses are mine and they are uniquely different one to another. This is what the exploration of life is about. This is how day and night can delineate from each other. This is how we sustain humor in the crazy space we call home. Embracing the uniqueness associated within your being is your truth. Standing apart creates inner strength. It is much harder to be in tune……than not to be. Working from your heart center, understanding that what you are given is your opportunity to shine and have happiness by using the wisdom you have.
~ Simple ~ Trust ~ Be ~
(DL)
Dedicated to my twin soul

No comments: