Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I can not speak to or write about “God” It is a subject that is so huge I can hardly wrap my head around the concept.
To me, it is an energy with emotions  - love, hate, light, dark, good, bad, etc…. an energy that is all of us separated by body until we hold hands, yet connected by our hearts and minds.
I see and feel the life force but I won’t presume that there is or is not one supreme being.
I just do not know. I think we are all supreme, making our way from day to day - it is the intensities of the heart center and the life force that makes the difference in how we choose life.
It all boils down to my attitude of gratitude and how my experiences shaped me. I feel the love, I see the love, I hear the love.
If this is needs to have a name “God” so be it ~ but that name has so many meanings it confuses me.
I have studied, I have read, I have listened and I made my own assessment. I believe we are the creators everyday. The God / Goddess is the power of our spirit, soul, our minds and our free will.
I accept what I have in my life because it is what I have chosen. I get guidance for my words from the universe through my heart whose power is far greater than comprehension. Call it what ever you want, I respect that. Remember, this is just my opinion.
I affirm: I have peace, and I give peace freely.
(DL)

1 comment:

jessica said...

~BEAUTIFUL~