Thursday, June 24, 2010

~ A Test of grace ~



Finding the balance to be at peace without my ego.
Wanting all the words and thoughts out of my head and on to the paper is my goal today. The fact is, the information is there for all. Let the words go and touch anyone who is open to receive no mater how the message is dispersed.
I want to shout it from the top of my roof loud and clear the life is so simple. Why do so many make life complicated and sad? Why is there so much disparity ? I don’t understand where the negativity comes from.  Who decides? Who judges? Who cares?
Look at the child, in their own world, entertaining themselves with the simplest object. I am smiling as I  hold that visual. The child is complacent in their own mind. Their heart is not yet tainted by the so called wrongs and the rules that govern our society.
Everyday agitation and stress blankets the faces of tormented souls. Rushing to be? Be somewhere? Be someone? But not being………
I want to tell all to breathe! Take a deep breath. Take a moment to bring up a thought that makes you smile. Take a moment to watch a leaf fall, hear the sound of the wind, watch the squirrel play, enjoy the music of your heart.
It’s all we have - we have nothing else because we really do not NEED anything else, but the ~ SMILE ~
Be in your own world, embrace the ones you love, oh how I love my family and my friends.
The tears are rolling ( could be hormones)
Affirm: my tears cleanse and heal - I am………blessed beyond words today. (DL)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you too! Ray