Sunday, June 6, 2010

Intro to an inspiration

I will never profess to be the architect of the concepts that I post, they are ancient and sacred.
I am the messenger for you to hear the ideas new, in my words directed from my heart.
I am in tune when I want to be, we all have this ability - I am not special, I am just sensitive to energy because I have learned to trust. 
This did not happen over night; it was my process to come full circle. 

I lost it. Had to find it again. “It “ being my sensitivity of the conscience choice to let go of the B.S. No complications, I had to simplify and bring the joy of my infantile happiness back to and from the heart center.

Again I avow we all have gifts and we should acknowledge them with honor and grace.
I have redeveloped my perspective. This perspective has been nurtured, chastised, edited, stomped on, and revived. This is a never ending process for me - just me. However……..I am happy to share if you want to receive. This is a choice. 
~Simple~
( DL)

No comments: