Thursday, June 10, 2010

IN THIS MOMENT I AM FULL



I have meticulously asked for what I desire followed by actions, and I have the life I  deserve.


I let go of outcomes and the “what ifs“.  
I surround myself with loving, intelligent, motivated souls and purged the toxic ones.
I keep focused and spiritually content by listening to the sound of my heart.
I do not take no for an answer however I have given myself permission to say no and mean it.  
I set clear boundaries and honor them.
I hear what you say when you are speaking from your truth and will happily guide you if that is the path to walk.  I look at you eye to eye and watch the change in the body as we smile together.
Everyday is new, everyday is change, everyday is a challenge to create.  More?
I found peace and serenity in simplicity, music, art, dance, and nature.
If my words make a difference, share them in your own way. 
We are called upon to bring the message to all we encounter. Some will get it, some won’t.
We are to fill up as many souls as we can.  
Be concise, be true, be happy.
It is your mirror so what you put out is what reflects back.  
Life is not complicated.
~ Smile and fill yourself up ~

2 comments:

amandabridget said...

Beautiful - following you on gmail! Namasté - eye to eye....

amandabridget said...

Following you on gmail my darling - glad you are back...

Namasté - Eye to Eye...